* why people WON'T hire you for being well qualified. Don't they understand that just because you CAN do more doesn't mean you always MUST do more? And that sometimes you just want to get a foot in the door and are happy to start at the bottom?
* why I can't use shampoo and conditioner at the same rate.
* why the floor is always 5 degrees colder than the top of the room (okay, I do understand this one, I just fine it odd that it's always 5 degrees).
* why I didn't know how cool forensics were in high school or early college when I might have had a chance to get a degree in it.
* why Sprint thinks that their "product placement" commercials would make anyone want to buy their phones.
* why ANYONE would watch Celebrity Rehab--honestly, I don't like these people anyway, why do I want to watch them act like spoiled children.