November 4, 2008

the toss up...

I have some choices as to what to do tonight after I get off my shift at the mall. I could come home and watch the election coverage. Or there is House marathon. Then there is the Panera choice--a write-in!

Seeing as I hate watching coverage of most anything on tv (because let's face it, there is only so much you can say about the same piece of information, and I get tired of sweet nothings fast), that brings me to two options. As much as I adore House (and oh, I do adore him!), I have a novel to write.

So I'm going to spend election night at Panera with other people who are more focused on writing a work of fiction than watching one unfold on tv :P .

Happy writing--and go vote!

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

Yay! Wish I could have joined you, but I did spend the evening reading, which was everso lovely.