November 17, 2008

Monday, Monday...

For the first time in a long time, I got to sleep in. I've been fighting allergies and a cough that just wouldn't go away.

I'm almost to 40,000 words. This is pretty early, but my story just seems to write itself. I love writing in first person, it just comes out easier, and I think it's more fun to read.

I have things to get done today, so I suppose I should get to it. But it's been nice taking it easy this morning.

How is your Monday going? Off to a good start? Tell me about it!

1 comment:

Flynn The Hard Way Lastname said...

Well, MY monday has been sorta interesting. Started off at same time as usual, but there was no heating at the Library, which made it a chilly affair when working there. *shivers* I had to wear as many warm clothes inside as outside. Then I went to class, didn't sleep through it, and went to chapel, and didn't sleep through THAT. Chapel was this guy who has come to the lord after making a lot of mistakes...pretty inspirational. He also owns the car they used when filming Talledega Nights, so I got to see that. Don't like the look of the movie much, but it was cool seeing the car. And then stuff happened, which was boring...so I'll stop this long comment...