October 31, 2007

for the fun of it...

Do you know what today is? Nope- you are wrong. Well, not wrong, but that is not what I'm asking about. It is NaNoWriMo eve!!!!! For those who haven't been around me in November before, NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month. And what is that, you ask. It is the challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November.

That's write, a novel in 30 days. It can be done and is done many times over every November. I, personally, have done it twice before (2004 and 2005) and I'm excited to give it another whirl this year (and yes, I won both previous attempts!).

I am also the ML for the Colorado Springs region- in other words, I'm the one who organizes events for the city. Thankfully I have some help this year- the lovely Miss Pottenger and my friend Dianna.

So if you are trying to get in touch with me in the next 30 days, I might not answer right away. But don't be alarmed- I'm just writing the next most amazing novel!!

No comments: