October 13, 2006

the end of an era...

Today was my last day at Compassion.

After nine years, it was a bit hard to leave, but it's also time. I'll miss the great people that I got to work with and the great work we did for the kids. I'm glad that God brought me to Compassion nine years ago, but I'm also really excited about what He is taking me into now as well.

I did learn today that I'm not staging in Philly, rather, I'm staging in DC!! I hope we'll have a few hours to see the monuments. It's been years since I've been to DC and I would love to see some of the places again. Then it will be on to Johannesburg for an overnight stay in South Africa before flying into Windhoek.

I should be getting my staging packet next week with all the details. I'll keep you all updated!

And for anyone that I missed saying goodbye to today, goodbye. I'll miss you bunches!

No comments: