July 31, 2007

randomness...

Because it is really late (or early, depending on how you look at it) and I'm wasting time...

8 Random Things about me...

1. I have been known to order a hamburger with no onions at the same time as an order of onion rings.

2. I can type 80+ words a minute, which comes in handy when having word wars with my writing friends.

3. I can crochet and knit, but only simple things (scarfs, hats and blankets).

4. My favorite jam/jelly is chokecherry from this family in WY... it rocks.

5. I have written two novels, a screenplay and many other short works (and works-in-process).

6. I can touch my tongue to my nose.

7. I hated the color pink while growing up, but in the last five years, it has become one of my favorite colors.

8. If I could have any pet in the world, I think I would have a giraffe.

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

Your crocheted blankets rock. They look like a machine made them because they are so perfect! Your #8 surprised me in a good way. Giraffes are so fun at the zoo. :oD