June 26, 2007

the goings on...

Just to make sure I didn't get on too high of a cloud, my glasses managed to get cracked on Sunday morning. However, since I was going to see my dearest friend, Dara, that evening, I couldn't get too upset.

And I did get to see Dara. She's been in Ghana, Africa, since last September. I've missed her like crazy. She came home for a wedding (her sister, Dawn) and we got to hang out. The thing I most love about Dara is that we can pick up right where we left off, no matter how long we are apart.

Tonight, I did a yoga workout. I've been rather unmotivated to work out lately, and hadn't realized how stiff I had gotten. I've always been fairly flexible, but time is catching up with me and I could tell it. Yikes! So, I guess I'm going to have to be more diligent with my yoga.

Anyway, that is what is going on in my world. Leave me a comment and tell me what is going on in yours...

No comments: