May 25, 2007

I don't feel so bad now...

To think, I have felt a few moments of guilt over never watching the original three Star Wars movies. There is a guy who hasn't watched any of the six! I, unfortunately, have wasted several good hours of my life watching the prequels, but I won't watch them again if I have a choice.

There are many movie sets I haven't watched, including Aliens, Tremors, Friday the 13th, Scream and Rambo. Chalk it up to lack of interest, or having caught a few moments and not enjoying them. On the other hand, there are some movie sets that I spend a lot of time watching, like Stargate (tv series), Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, X-Men, and Pirates. I own many, many movies and spend a considerable time watching them. There are just some stories that don't really interest me.

I'm just glad to know that I have company :)

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

What amazes me more than the fact that you have avoided watching all three original Star Wars is the fact that someone actually spent the time and money to publish an article about this guy on Yahoo news! Isn't there something else in the world that might be even more remotely interesting?