May 1, 2007

changes...

I'm unusual in that I don't normally mind change. Humans tend to dislike change but I know that some change is good and necessary. I just wish that change didn't pour down all at once.

I went to Delta yesterday and picked up my car since the gal who bought it defaulted on the contract. I was hoping she would be able to pay it off as the contract specified, but she couldn't so I took the car back. It did come with my first ever Greyhound bus trip. Not bad but not the way I would prefer to travel. Honestly, except for the air conditioning, it wasn't any better than the bus ride I took in Namibia.

Then, I had another death in the fish family. My frog only made it a week and then the replacement guppy I bought only made it one day. I don't think I'm going to buy another fish for a while, I just don't want to handle another death. That, and my tank is infested with snails. They said the live plants had snails and I washed them, but didn't help. I've taken out 10 snails already!

Another change, Carin is moving back here to Colorado. That means that her dog will be living here for a while. Pray she finds a house quickly so I don't have to deal with Kiana too long.

I'm just hoping that nothing else changes too soon, I've had enough.

And my deepest condolences to the family of a former co-worker, Lucinda. Lucinda went to heaven last week after a long battle with cancer. I'm happy for her.

1 comment:

One Time With Aimee said...

I'm sorry to hear about your frog and your fish. I know how hard that can be...