They say knowledge is a good thing, so here are some random facts and tidbits... (I filled this out last night, so the answers are already dated, but oh well!).
1. Grab the book closest to you. Open it to page 18, line 4:
"Sweet!" Drew high-fived John. (yes, that is all it says...)
2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
air, but if I drop it down, I can touch the bag of NaNo candy- Dum Dums, Smarties and assorted Hershey Kisses.
3. What was the last thing you ate?
chicken strips from Chick-Fil-A
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
traffic on the major road 1/2 a mile away...my own sniffles...
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Getting out of my car to come inside.
8. Before starting this survey, what were you looking at?
Various threads on CP.
9.Did you dream last night? What of?
I'm sure I did but I didn't wake up in the middle, so I don't remember a lick about them...
10. What are you wearing?
black slacks, black sweater, gray socks and black shoes (I came from work...)
11. When did you last laugh?
At work this evening as we were letting off steam about an evil customer (in the back, after she had gone).
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Sheetrock and cement... and pipes (my computer desk is set up in the utility room and I haven't painted and covered in sheets yet- so it is pretty bland...
13. Have you seen anything weird lately?
nothing that stands out, but I seem weird as everyday...
14. What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter the 5th...
15. If you became a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
A house in town, lots of land and a house near Muller State Park, CO, pay off all the other houses in my immediate family, buy new cars for my family and then travel (this is after the large donations to my church and Compassion...)
16. If you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
the lack of fall in spring in so many places
17. Do you like to dance?
Sure, but it is a rather frightening sight, so I refrain in public... unless it is swing and my buddy Steve is around, then I'll dance.
18. George W Bush:
a great guy who has put up with more abuse than any one person should have to (something I know a tad about).
19.Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you name her?
I don't tell this because if I do, it will get stolen or the loveliness will fade... plus, in this imagined life, I would have a husband and he gets a little bit of a say...
20. Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you name him?
Same answer as above...
21. Have you ever considered living abroad?
Yes, and I even went so far as to join the PeaceCorps, but Africa didn't agree with me much... I would love to live in Italy or Ireland, or Peru...
There, don't you feel like you know me better?
And I tag Aimee (since Sarah and Dianna have already answered...) to answer these on her blog as well!