March 14, 2007

the shameless plug...


In one month, I will turn 29. So it is time for the shameless birthday plug. I think that 29 is a bigger milestone than 30 because, if you think about it, it marks the start of my 30th year of life. See, we don't get an age until AFTER we have completed the year around the sun. This is my last birthday of the 20's, and I plan on celebrating big time.

So how can you spoil me on my birthday? I always love a good gift certificate. Favorite stores are Borders, Bath & Body Works, Panera Bread and Target. Or if you want to be really nice, a zoo membership to Cheyenne Mt Zoo would be lovely. Dinner at my favorite restaurant (Mirch Marsala, best Indian food ever) would make me a very happy girl.

And lots of birthday wishes. Send those greetings my way. I would love to get cards and emails and phone calls all day long.

Okay, end of plug.
Now back to our regularly scheduled program. Thanks for tuning in (and leave the comment, it won't kill you, I promise!). To entertain you, please enjoy these photos!

Me at Muller State Park, last fall.











My hammock.




And finally, the view you see when you are in the hammock, looking up, of course!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was really nice reading your post...thank you for sharing your thoughts and views...and hey to share some fun and laughter drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!