February 9, 2007

fabulous friday...

It's been a good day so far, and a pretty good week as well.

I was up at a decent hour this morning despite not getting to bed until 3:30 am. I was reading a great book, The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult. I highly recommend it!

Miss Pottenger and I went to Panera at 11 to write for a few hours. I got over 2000 words, so I'm happy. And it's great to have another creative mind close at hand for those weird questions. Example, I asked, "Can you shimmy down a rope?" and "Does dew form in the evening or just in the morning?" We also discussed how a bad guy could get a woman out of a crowded hospital without a lot of silly threats. I think I may be writing the wrong genre as I had some great ideas for Miss Pottenger's plot and action.

Once I got home, I managed to do a load of dishes, put everything in the kitchen away where it belonged, cleaned the stove and then went out to the shed to get some things.

And it's only 4 in the afternoon! I was in a chatty mood so I thought I'd post something. Hope your week is going well.

No comments: