September 16, 2011

revving up...

Once upon a time I used to blog. I used to share my thoughts and feelings. Used to rant and rave. Then came Facebook and blogging fell by the wayside. But recently I’ve been feeling the urge to blog—really dig deeper into subjects, like you can’t do on the book of faces. So I’m going to dive right in.


First things first. I am a feedback junkie. I’m more likely to blog on a regular basis if I know people are reading. I know that by readers leaving comments. So please do!


That said, I’m off to write a post. It should go up in a day or so, once I’ve got the kinks worked out. So come back soon to see what I’m going to toss out into the void!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!Yes, blog and blog some more. Can't wait to read what your rant or rave will be next!

Sara said...

thanks Sarah! I miss you--we should do lunch soon :)

MangyCat said...

Feedback, feedback, feedback. There ya go! I know how it is. It's always nice to know that people are actually reading what we write. ;o)