January 2, 2009

a new project for a new year...

So, last year a friend, one Dianna by name, kept hounding me to do Project365. What is Project365, you ask. Well, it's a challenge to take one picture every day for a year. Dianna was doing it. But being my OCD self, I couldn't start in the middle of the year. Or even a week into the year. I had to wait.

But now it's a new year. And I took a picture yesterday. So I'm on the way!

I set up a new blog (I know, I have so many already! But blogs are easier to store than shoes, so I don't think my fetish is too bad!) and would love for you to stop by. You'll see the world I see--beware! It's found at Flutterby365.

I'll still do Saturday Snapshots here--in fact, I might use my favorite shot of the week! Or maybe one of the "bungled" photos that didn't make the daily cut. Who knows! Stop by often to see!

2 comments:

... Paige said...

Haven't heard or this but you know, I don't have near enough stuff on my plate so I may play along. but know my not so prompt at posting selfe maybe I'll just post 7 on one day or something like that.
Great idea

Sara said...

I'm going to try to post daily, but I'm sure there will be some days that I don't get to it...